Volume: 7.53 oz. / 215g
Relieving itching and skin irritations!
- 100% natural ingredients
- Ease itching
- Reduce inflammation
- Deter fleas
- Cleanse and rejuvenate
- No preservatives, synthetic fragrances, cheap fillers or substitutes
Choose your favorite Pet Spa Salt and dissolve it with warm water (35℃-38℃) according to the proportion of 100L water to 15g Pet Spa Salt. Shampoo your pet thoroughly and then walk your pet into the dissolved water. Fully douse or soak your pet for 10-15 minutes. No need to rinse. Blow dry your pet’s body and coat completely.
Note: Before application, please be sure to shampoo your pet’s body and coat thoroughly.
1. Shampoo your pet’s body and coat thoroughly.
2. Fill your bathtub with enough warm water. Make sure the water is fairly warm, but not so hot otherwise your little guy will be uncomfortable. 35℃-38℃ is suggested.
3. Choose your favorite Pet Spa Salt and add 15g salt per 100L water. Mix the salt around in the water so that it dissolves. Don't worry about being exact with your measurements. You won't hurt your pet if you add a bit too much or too less. Meanwhile, you can add 3-5 drops aroma oil into 100L water.
4. Persuade your pet to step into the water. If you're filling up a bathtub, call your pet in after you have the water turned off. If your pet refuses to step in, gently lift the paws or legs and set them into the water, or lift the pet into the tub.
5. Let your pet fully soak in the water or douse your pet with water. If you want, you can massage your pet to keep your pet calm and feeling comfortable.
6. 20-25 minutes later, lift your pet out of the water. No need to rinse. Blow dry your pet’s body and coat completely.