Volume: 8.46 oz./240g
OPAWZ Color Dilution Cream is an innovative formula which helps to create numerous wonderful colors when mixed with OPAWZ pet hair dyes. Wide choice of color to create unique pet-grooming masterpieces.
- Pour Dilution Cream into a mixing bowl, then carefully add drops of OPAWZ Permanent Dye in and mix. Repeat until desired color is achieved.
- You can preview the color by applying it to a white paper towel.
- Shampoo and blow-dry first if the dog's coat is dirty and oily.
- Apply evenly on the desired coat area and leave it on for 20 minutes.
Rinse and dry after.
- Be sure to stir well with a brush before use.
- For coloring limited areas, such as ears or tails, you may apply to dry fur.
- Results may vary depending on application strength and individual pet’s coat.
- Coloring results may vary with coat type and breed.
- Cannot use on dogs under 6 months.
- Cannot use on cats. Do not use on dogs that have sensitive, irritated or damaged skin.
- Do not allow the dog to lick. Do not contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
- If an allergic reaction happens, discontinue use immediately and consult a veterinarian.
- If the dog is the first time to use OPAWZ Dog Hair Dye, a 48 hours test on a small area before applying.