This quick guide will give you some pointers on how to properly clean and look after your OPAWZ airbrush.
Disassembling the OPAWZ Airbrush
Cleaning the Airbrush
Since the OPAWZ Temp Ink for airbrush is water-soluble, the ink can be easily washed out by water.
The cleaning process is quite straightforward.
- Thoroughly rinse the airbrush immediately after each session with clean water. It will be difficult to clean if there’s residue in the airbrush.
- If there is residue in the airbrush, take off the nozzle cap, pulled back the trigger and using a brush to wipe across of the tip/nozzle, reassemble the nozzle cap after cleaning.
- If the color was left in and is clogging the tip/nozzle.
- Take off the handle
- Pull needle till it can move smoothly
- Reassemble the handle.
Tips for cleaning out the debris
- Fill the ink cap with clean water and soak the ink cap along with the airbrush nozzle into the water for 10 mins.
- Turn on the air compressor, pull the trigger back and forward repeatedly
- Spray clean water to test the result
If you are using any of the unknown brands of airbrush ink which are oil-soluble, it will be very difficult to clean once the nozzle gets blocked.